ARCHIVED RACE: They Can Too 5k @ Virtual, United States, Florida, United States on 17 April 2021

Race Info & Description

Race Information:

  • Event Name: They Can Too 5k
  • Distance (Miles): 3.1
  • Date: 17 April 2021
  • Start Time: 12:00 am
  • Venue: Virtual
  • Organised By: They Can Too
  • Race Website: Click Here.

Race Facilities

  • Has Toilets? Yes
  • Has Changing Facilities? Yes
  • Has Water Stations? Yes - Multiple Water Stations
  • Has Prizes / Awards? No

Race Description

They Can Too is a non-profit organization run by a group of high schoolers in Miami, dedicated to spreading awareness and helping those who are in need both in the community and throughout the world. The organization hosts events that raise funds to accomplish these goals.

Although we would love to host this event in person, it would not be safe to do so. For this reason, this event is a virtual 5k. Please consider joining us for the They Can Too Virtual Run/Walk/Bike ride on Saturday, April 17, 2021. You can participate from any location you want, at any time you’d like! 60% of the proceeds from the race will be donated to Sofia’s Hope, a nonprofit organization that raises childhood cancer awareness, funds childhood cancer research, and offers programs that enhance the quality of life of children with cancer. The other 40% will be used by They Can Too to purchase COVID relief kits including masks, hand sanitizer, and thermometers that will be sent to schools in Salento, Colombia.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>