ARCHIVED RACE: Susan G. Komen Aspen Race for the Cure @ Rio Grande Park, Aspen, CO, USA on 14 July 2012

Race Info & Description

Race Information:

  • Event Name: Susan G. Komen Aspen Race for the Cure
  • Distance (KMs): 5K & 10K
  • Distance (Miles): 3.1 miles and 6.2 miles
  • Date: 14 July 2012
  • Start Time: 07.00
  • Venue: Rio Grande Park
  • Organised By: Race Chair
  • Race Website: Click Here.

Race Facilities

  • Has Toilets? Yes
  • Has Changing Facilities? No
  • Has Water Stations? Yes
  • Has Prizes / Awards? Yes

Race Description

The Susan G. Komen Promise is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cure. Join the local Komen Aspen Affiliate for our 5K, 10K, 1-mile Family Fun Walk, PAWS dog walk and survivor celebration. 75% of all funds raised stay locally in Pitkin, Eagle & Garfield Western Colorado Counities. The remaining 25% funds research initiatives to find the cure. Impact. Make One!

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>