ARCHIVED RACE: Komen Evansville Tri-State Race for the Cure @ Downtown, Evansville, IN, USA on 22 September 2012

Race Info & Description

Race Information:

  • Event Name: Komen Evansville Tri-State Race for the Cure
  • Distance (KMs): 5K
  • Distance (Miles): 3.1 miles
  • Date: 22 September 2012
  • Start Time: 09.00
  • Venue: Downtown
  • Organised By:
  • Race Website: Click Here.

Race Facilities

  • Has Toilets? Yes
  • Has Changing Facilities? No
  • Has Water Stations? Yes
  • Has Prizes / Awards? Yes

Race Description

This is a 5K or 1M Race or Walk through the streets of beautiful Downtown Evansville, Indiana. Up to 75% of the funds raised through this event benefit local breast health education programs, provide for screening mammograms, diagnostic tests and treatment of breast cancer for those individuals who are either uninsured or underinsured. The remaining 25% of funds raised are used for breast cancer research.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>